These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Soul Guide website.
Soul Guide IVS is located at:Gammel Lyngvej 2, 4600 Koege
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Soul Guide’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, “Me” and “My”, refers
to Soul Guide IVS. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of Denmark. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Like most website operators, Soul Guide collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Soul Guide’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Soul Guide’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Soul Guide may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Soul Guide also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://soulguide.com blog posts. Soul Guide only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Soul Guide’s websites choose to interact with Soul Guide in ways that require Soul Guide to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Soul Guide gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://soulguide.com to provide a username and email address.
Soul Guide may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Soul Guide may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Soul Guide does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Soul Guide uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information but forcing all, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Soul Guide discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Soul Guide’s behalf or to provide services available at Soul Guide’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Soul Guide’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Soul Guide will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Soul Guide discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Soul Guide believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Soul Guide, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://soulguide.com and have supplied your email address, Soul Guide may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Soul Guide and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Soul Guide takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Soul Guide uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Soul Guide by purchasing Soul Guide’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Soul Guide collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Soul Guide. Soul Guide does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Shipping of physical items
International shipping with insurance is included in all purchases where shipping fees apply. Shipping fees are calculated automatically.
Delivery of digital items
Any digital item is delivered immediately after successful payment.
To reschedule, you must do so no later than 24 hours before your session’s scheduled start.
To reschedule your session, simply send an email to email@example.com.
All sessions must begin promptly. If for some reason you are unable to answer the call or have technical issues, e.g. with Skype, this will count as being part of your session and will not extend the session.
Any session provided by Soul Guide are not a substitute for professional medical care and/or assistance. Any advice or impression received during sessions with Soul Guide should not replace that given by a medial professional. If you require care or assistance of a medical, health, psychiatric, or psychological nature, please seek licensed medical professionals for consultation.
Soul Guide provide spiritual guidance for you to use on your path to becoming a better version of you, personal growth, and to obtain a better balance in your life.
In booking a session with Soul Guide, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that Soul Guide makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand and accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that Soul Guide does not provide spiritual information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By booking a session, you agree and verify that you:
- Have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will;
- Are at least 18 years of age or have your legal guardians consent, and have not been declared incompetent;
- Understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
- Understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
- Understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date
- Accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being by participating in the session;
- On behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Soul Guide, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with Soul Guide, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading, coaching session or learning program with Soul Guide. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgement or other judicial decree, to the property of Soul Guide, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, coaching session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Soul Guide;
- Understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Soul Guide or any persons associated with Soul Guide as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Soul Guide and all persons associated with Soul Guide from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
- Understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
- Agree that Soul Guide can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
- Agree that Soul Guide can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love;
- Are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions;
- Have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a reading, coaching session or learning program with Soul Guide represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Soul Guide
Upon booking a reading, coaching session, learning program, online class or membership with Soul Guide you waive any and all legal actions against Soul Guide.
Refund of physical items
Please contact immediately with pictures for damage sustained to received items during shipping. You must write within 72 hours of arrival of package for damage, and refunds are available as all packages are insured for damage.
Otherwise, all sales and prices are final. We take very good pictures and descriptions, so make sure to read carefully before you buy to make sure it’s something you really want.
Refund of digital items
All payments for online classes, downloadable items, ebooks and courses are delivered immediately and therefor are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Refund of private sessions
Once payment is made for booking a session, fees are 100% refundable if requested at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled start. If you cancel the session less than 48 hours prior to the time booked, Soul Guide will charge a cancellation fee. If you wish to cancel the session within 12 hours of the scheduled start of a session, no refunds are available.
You can reschedule up until 24 hours before your session’s scheduled start.
All gift certificates are valid 12 months after purchase unless otherwise stated at the time of purchase. If failing to redeem a gift certificate within the valid period, the gift certificate is no longer valid. Gift certificates can only be refunded during its valid period.
Soul Guide Plus
There is always at least a 14 day free trial available of the Soul Guide Plus membership service. There are no refunds for purchased subscriptions of the Soul Guide Plus membership service, and the upgrade to a paid membership is considered an acceptance hereof.
Your membership will always be valid for the entire period you purchased, even when you cancel your subscription. For this reason cancellations of memberships are not refund eligible.
If you need any assistance with your subscription, please contact us at and we will be happy to assist you.
If Soul Guide, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Soul Guide goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Soul Guide may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Unless otherwise stated, Soul Guide and/or it’s licensor’s own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Soul Guide. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://soulguide.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://soulguide.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://soulguide.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://soulguide.com
- Share any material to which you have obtained access through purchases, including without limitation courses and subscriptions
- Redistribute content from Soul Guide (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
All of the above is not limited to just https://soulguide.com, and also applies any sub-domain belonging to https://soulguide.com.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Soul Guide does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions of Soul Guide, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Soul Guide shall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
Soul Guide reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
You hereby grant to Soul Guide a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Linking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they link to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not link to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the link outweighs the absence of Soul Guide; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may link to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Soul Guide’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.